State Budget Bill Signed
Governor signs 2011-13 state budget
Sunday afternoon, Governor Walker signed the 2011-13 state budget into law at a bill signing ceremony in Green Bay. The Governor issued 50 partial vetoes to the two-year $66.1-billion budget plan. See Governor Walker's entire veto message here.
Vetoes #17-21 are related to the UW System, and are found on pages 29-32 of the veto message. The items partially vetoed include:
- Approval for University of Wisconsin-Madison Employment Plans
- Annual Reporting of Contractual Service Procurements
- Joint Committee on Finance Authority to Postpone Telecommunications Services Prohibition
- Review of Position Titles and Classifications
- Technical Correction to "Academic Faculty"